This Content is Only Available for Registered Users
Login now or Register for access.
Advanced Anti-Aging Technology – Simple & Practical Protocol to Incredible Youth
Dr. Tai’s lecture features the latest natural technology advancement for Anti-Aging and practical Pearls for difficult cases, such as cardiovascular disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Diabetes, adrenal fatigue, and many more. His secrets to healthy aging are simple and effective, with a step-by-step protocol that can be adapted for immediate use at your clinic. Best of all, significant improvement can be seen within days!
Research indicates that around the age of 20, production of metabolic bio-hormones progressively starts to decline. Levels of important bio-hormones are considerably lower, resulting in less than optimal function of biological processes and ultimately, aging. With this decline in hormonal production comes an increase in the prevalence of age-related diseases: cardiovascular disease, Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, even cancer. This is alarming considering the fact that hormonal deficiency affects approximately 50 million women and 40 million men in the United States alone. To make matters worse, doctors often overlook the underlying cause of illness and turn to synthetic prescription drugs – prescribing more drugs every day. It is estimated that nearly 20 million unnecessary prescriptions are written each year. New Anti-Aging Technology consists of Supplementation with bio-identical hormones and plant-based formulations that are a safer and more effective method for dealing with difficult-to-treat health problems, without the negative side effects.
Saliva Hormone Testing is a non-invasive, painless, convenient way to test individual hormone levels. Measurements of free, unbound hormones give an accurate depiction of the overall balance of hormones in the body and serve as a guide for individualized hormone replacement protocol.
- Understanding the importance of maintaining the optimal balance of hormones in the body in an effort to prevent age-related illness
- Recognizing the accuracy of salivary hormone testing and its usefulness in outlining individualized treatment protocols
- Identifying the benefits of bio-identical hormones and plant-based supplements to treat age-related illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, and cancer
- Alarming hormone deficiency statistics
- Saliva hormone testing as an accurate method of testing individual levels of bio-hormones
- Evidence-based protocol for bio-hormone supplementation in the treatment of age-related illness
- Benefits of natural, plant-based formulations in the treatment of age-related illness.
1. Dr. Richard Besser, CDC, 1995/2003
Chairman & President of the Brasil American Academy of Aging & Regenerative Medicine (BARM); Board Certified Anti-Aging Physician (ABAARM); Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist of the American Clinical Board of Nutrition; Professor of Aging & Regenerative Medicine & Professor of Clinical Nutrition; Professor of Anti-Aging at University of Paulista (UNIP) in Sao Paulo, Brazil; a Postgraduate Faculty Member of the Logan College of Chiropractic school of Postdoctoral and Related Professional Education; Double Board Certified Surgeon specializing in reconstructive plastic surgery of ankle and foot; An expert in herbal and cosmetic compound engineering, clinical research and development with twelve (12) US patents credited to his name; featured in many renowned medical newsletters, television appearances, and radio health talk shows nationwide; Medical consultant to thousands of doctors on difficult cases all over the world, earning him the title of the “Doctor’s doctor” and “Doctor of last resort;” a bestselling author of books: Cordyceps Miracles, 8 Powerful Secrets to Anti-Aging, Thin Factors, and the latest, Encyclopedia of Natural Products.